Cod Fish Finger in Chinese Style Fresh Spring Roll
- 1 pack of Pacific West Cod Fish Finger 300g
- 10 pcs fresh Spring Roll Pastry
- Salad Leaf
- Japanese Cucumber (remove seed and cut into strip)
- Spring Onion (cut into 2-inch strips)
- Hoisin Sauce
- From frozen, deep fry Pacific West Cod Fish Finger until golden brown.
- Take a piece of fresh round spring roll pastry, spread evenly 1 tbsp of Hoisin sauce, place some salad leaf, 1 cucumber strip and spring onion strip. Then lay 1 piece of Cod Fish Finger on top and fold the spring roll pastry.
- Repeat the steps for the rest.
- Serve hot with extra Hoisin Sauce at the side.