Kimchi Ramen Pancake with Spicy Garlic Calamari Rings
- 5 pieces Pacific West Spicy Garlic Calamari Rings
- For Pancake Filling:
- 100g cooked Instant Ramen
- 50g coarsely chopped Spring Onion
- 50g chopped White Crab Mushroom
- 100g Kimchi
- For Pancake Batter:
- 3 Eggs
- 50g Wheat Flour
- ½ cup Water
- Fish Sauce to season
- For Garnishing:
- Japanese Mayo
- Bonito Flakes
- Korean Chili Flakes
- Premix the pancake batter in the bowl and season with fish sauce. Set aside.
- Preheat a non-stick pan; stir-fry pancake filling until fragrant. Then pour in the premix pancake batter and let it cook in medium heat. Flip the pancake half way and pan fry it until cooked.
- Preheat oil to 180°C. Deep fry Pacific West Spicy Garlic Calamari Rings for 3½ - 4 mins directly from frozen.
- Arrange Calamari Rings on top of the pancake.
- For finishing, drizzle with Japanese Mayo, sprinkle with Bonito flakes and Korean chili flakes. Ready to serve.