Oven Baked Fish Fillets with Mushroom Buttered Rice
- 1 pack of Pacific West Oven Baked Fish Fillets 200g
- For Mushroom Buttered Rice:
- 1 cup of Rice
- 1 cup of Brown Shimeji Mushroom
- ½ Carrot (diced)
- 2 stalks Asparagus (thinly sliced)
- 1 Yellow Onion (thinly sliced)
- 3 cloves Garlic (thinly sliced)
- 1 ½ cup Chicken Stock
- 3 tbsp Salted Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a rice cooker, stir fry all the vegetables with butter until fragrant. Add in rice and followed by chicken stock. Season to taste. Then, let the rice cook in the rice cooker.
- Boil a pot of salted water; blanch the Chinese kale until cooked.
- Preheat oven to 220°C, bake Pacific West Oven Baked Fish Fillets for 26 – 28 minutes.
- To assembly, arrange the boiled Chinese kale on the bottom of the plate, place the buttered rice and top with Pacific West Oven Baked Fish Fillets.