Pacific West Salmon Burgers
- 1 box of Pacific West Salmon Burgers
- Tropical Coleslaw
- finely sliced White Cabbage
- grated Carrot
- finely sliced Red Onion
- finely chopped Ginger Flower ( To taste)
- finely sliced Thai Red Chili ( To taste)
- seeds of Pomegranate
- halal vinegar ( any White Wine or Fruit Vinegar can be substituted if preferred
- extra virgin Olive Oil
- Sauz Tropical Mayonnaise
Cook your Pacific West Salmon Burgers following the instructions on the reverse of the pack and place in the Burger Bun with a little salad and serve with Fries or Wedges accompany with this tasty Tropical Coleslaw.
- This is a tropical version of Coleslaw and is great with the Pacific West Salmon Burger 300 gm Black Fungus, boiled and sliced thinly especially if a little Sauz Tropical Mayonnaise is also spread on the Bun.
In a sufficiently large bowl mix the Cabbage, Carrot, Red Onion, Sultanas, Ginger Flower, Chili and Pomegranate Seeds.
- Sprinkle in a little Salt, drizzle over some Virgin Olive Oil and Vinegar , add the Sauz Tropical Mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
- Allow to stand so that the flavours mix and mature for 2/3 minutes before serving. Any extra can be kept in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- For an interesting variation add a little finely sliced Red Cabbage.